Serving Businesses in the Charleston Tri-County Area
SentinelWorks not only understands the importance of efficiently operating and maintained HVAC equipment that when unexpected equipment failures do occur, we will be onsite immediately to minimize downtime and restore building comfort. Our technicians are trained and certified to work on all types of equipment, no matter the manufacturer and can manage anything from a single split system to complex chilled water systems.
Our Preventative Maintenance Programs are comprehensive and include equipment checks, filter changes, lubrication, coil cleaning, wire inspections, refrigerant checks and more.
The Preventative Maintenance Programs are designed to:
- Maximize equipment life cycle, reliability, and performance
- Prevent equipment failure before it happens, minimizing unexpected downtime and business disruption
Our HVAC services include:
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Unit Repair/Replacement/Maintenance
- Chiller Repair/Replacement/Maintenance
- Air Ionization/Purification Systems
- Control System Programing/Installation
- Equipment "Life Cycle" Evaluation and Replacement Cost Scheduling